2014 LESSON POLICY
- One thirty minute lesson is $25.00.
- Single lesson appointments can be rescheduled once with advanced notice.
- There is no registration fee for single lessons.
- One time registration fee of $25.00 for new students.
- Tuition is $82.50 per month.
- Tuition reserves a weekly thirty minute time slot for one calendar month.
- Tuition is based on fifty lessons per year; instructors have two planned vacation weeks.
- Lessons during vacation weeks are not rescheduled.
- Excluding vacation weeks and designated holidays, instructors must reschedule or provide a substitute for any lesson they may miss.
- Please be on time for reserved lessons. We cannot reschedule unattended lessons.
- Please notify the instructor if a student does not plan to attend a lesson.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. Statements are sent by mail as a courtesy.
- Tuition not paid by the 7th of the month is subject to a $10.00 late fee.
- Tuition is non-refundable and cannot be pro-rated.
- Tuition can be paid with our credit card auto-draft system at no extra charge.
- To discontinue payments you must notify the front counter two weeks before the final lesson.
No lessons will be held or rescheduled for the following holidays:
- 7/4/15 (Saturday)
- Thanksgiving Day 11/26/15 (Thursday)
- 12/24/15 (Thursday) & 12/25/15 (Friday)
- 1/1/16 (Friday)
- Students are required to have an appropriate instrument for each lesson.
- Instructors may require students to have other materials: instructional books, notebooks, metronomes, manuscript paper, music stand, etc.
- Musician Supply provides music stands and amplifiers in the lesson studios.
- Practice time will vary by age and level of each student. 30 to 60 minutes a day is standard.
- The instructor will provide an individualized practice regimen.
- Instructional pace is determined by the amount and the quality of practice time.
- Recital participation is highly encouraged but not mandatory.
- Extra rehearsals may be necessary.
- Cost of recital participation is $45.00